Do you know that it takes only 9 seconds to capture a customer's attention?
Would you like to know, How to Win More Deals in Today’s Digital Buying Journeys?
A webinar session was conducted recently during ON24 Checkpoint Summit. It was hosted by Josh Baez, Senior Marketing Manager at One 24, and was attended by Jonathan Alves, Vice-President of Client Success at Jambo, and Piyush Saggi, who is the CEO and Co-Founder at Parmonic.
Below are the munchable moments of this webinar. and mentioned below are some of the key takeaways from the webinar session.
- In the digital era, it's crucial to understand how buying has changed dramatically over the previous 30 to 50 years. Now, more people may access knowledge, information, and research without early sales engagement.
- 93% of purchasing journeys start online, 95% of purchasers desire confidentiality, and 60% of form fillers are over 90% through their buying experience.
- Marketers have only nine seconds to grab a buyer's attention. It is very important to appeal to both the functional as well as emotional needs of the buyers.
- Content and videos have helped fulfill customers’ needs and wants. Marketers are in the driver's seat today because they own the content. And they focus on CTA (Call to Action) to get more engagement from them.
- Finding the correct tools and material to send the message across to the target audience is essential for the success of any business.
- There are many digital channels that can help them, like digital display advertising at the company level or using social channels like LinkedIn and Meta to target certain audiences.
- Parmonic is an AI-based munchable video automation platform. The primary goal behind Parmonic is to help marketers create content from content.
We are waiting to assist you in helping you know more about our offerings.Book a demo today to explore how Parmonic makes it simple to create omnichannel video content, assess the results, and justify the ROI of your marketing campaigns.
Check out the live Demo of the munchable moments made with Parmonic's AI.